WeldingIn an increasingly competitive global economy, America’s economic strength depends on the education and skills of its workers. Every worker, especially in this economy, deserves a chance to train and build new skills and seek the next opportunity. Under the American Graduation Initiative, the federal government is investing at unprecedented levels in training.
The Welding Technology program is committed in providing a career pathway for students to pursue these opportunities and develop the necessary skills to meet the demands of the rapidly growing Advanced Manufacturing market.
Students enrolled in this program will have the opportunity explore and experience the following areas:
- Design Processes (Drafting),
- Computers in Design & Production Systems (CADD),
- Manufacturing Processes (Metals Joining 1),
- Manufacturing Processes (Fabrication 1),
- Manufacturing Processes (Metals Joining 2), and certification thru the American Welding Society Entry Level Welder Program.
Welding class is designed to assist each student reach their full potential. They often reach goals they thought were unattainable. The welding class works well for hands-on learners. Each student is in control of their own education. They choose the welding process or processes they want to master and then we help them achieve those goals.
You tell us what you want to do:
1. Become AWS certified
2. Work GMAW in a factory setting
3. TIG weld stainless or aluminum
4. Travel the world as a pipefitter
5. Weld on race cars
6. Weld on aerospace
7. Weld on the farm/personal/artistic
Our focus is to help you achieve your dreams!